Is Workout Twice Per Day Safe And Will Impact To Your Body ?

October 16, 2018

Is it good to go to the gym twice a day? In other words, double sessions like when you were in high school, a new room playing football and the coach wanted you to show up a month early and do double sessions for workouts. Now I as an admin of Healthy Course Today (HCT) hate to say it guys, but most of us aren't even training correctly. 
The first time, imagine going two times a day and not doing anything properly. 

There's a lot of people who are doing that. And I think an obvious mentality is more equals better and that's not always the case. When I would go to the gym twice a day and actually I'm going to be going twice today. 

The reason for that is when the workout is kind of long or kind of challenging and you want to break the workout up. In other words, you go twice a day to divide the workout rather than to double up on the workout. I hope that makes some sense. 

I do find that when I do my ab workout. And then let's say, I do legs and then I do shoulders. It does detract from the entire workout. Entirely because I'm tired, right? I've already spent my time with the ABS and the next thing you know, now I'm doing shoulders and now I'm doing squat. It's kind of a long session. 


So on a day like that if I have the time and it falls on a weekend I prefer to go twice a day. And that's something new for me as my volume has been picking up and I just wanted to make the experience of the gym more pleasant. So for me, it's actually more pleasant to go two times for about an hour than to stay there for a good hour-and-a-half that my performance keeps waning as I go. 

I think going actually twice a day would be too much if you were going to double up on the work. rather than dividing the work. So, in other words, go twice to divide. Don't go twice to double come up with a little bit of a better routine. So that you don't have to go two times a day because I think it's just too much of a calorie burn. 

It's too much of an energy burn. The energy that is expended emotionally and mentally while you're sitting on your couch is a lot different than the energy when you cross the threshold of that gym. There's a social interaction, the music is pumping, it's a heightened sense of stress if you will. 

So we try to avoid that two times a day, especially with a heavy workload. If you want to go to divide it and you feel that your performance is better like I just explained that I'm going to do, I think that's the only time that it would be smart for someone who's training to go twice a day.

So, how many times workout you will try a day? Choose your way wisely guys.

Artikel Terkait

Next Article
« Prev Post
Previous Article
Next Post »
Penulisan markup di komentar
  • Untuk menulis huruf bold gunakan <strong></strong> atau <b></b>.
  • Untuk menulis huruf italic gunakan <em></em> atau <i></i>.
  • Untuk menulis huruf underline gunakan <u></u>.
  • Untuk menulis huruf strikethrought gunakan <strike></strike>.
  • Untuk menulis kode HTML gunakan <code></code> atau <pre></pre> atau <pre><code></code></pre>, dan silakan parse kode pada kotak parser di bawah ini.

Disqus
Tambahkan komentar Anda

No comments